Wednesday, August 22, 2007

Show #64

Far-Gone Accumulator/August 22, 2007
--- Listen Here! 08-22-07.mp3 ---
Playlist:
M.I.A. - Bamboo Banga
Home & Garden - Birthday
Lobotomia - Indegentes Do Amantia
Upwards of Endtime - Princeps Tenebarum
Gum - Live Slow Die Old
Jody Reynolds - Thunder
Painted Ship - And She Said Yes
JJ Jackson & The Jackals - OO Ma Lidi
Martin Denny - Baia
The Cookies - Chains
Dio - holy Diver
Prince Dixon - Payday is Coming
Donovan - Happiness Runs
Do-Ray-Me-Trio - Genesis
Kromestar - Narrow Whispers
Vinyl interventions Trio - 3
Mesrine - Gary ridgway
Trinity - Why Did You leave
MC Sinaya & DJ Mesia - Algo
Arch Hall Jr - Konga Joe
Davie Allen - Unknown Rider
Elvis - Treat Me Nice
Los Banditos - Fuzzrock
Bobby Roberts - How Can I Make Her Mine
Screamin' jay Hawkins - She Put The Wamee On Me
Jane's Addiction - Mountain Song
Ian dury & The Blockheads - Sink My Boats
Bent Fabric - Tip-Toe serenade
Fat Boys - Stick 'Em
Stan Freberg - Quest For Bridey Murphy
Bill evans & Dave Pike - Vierd Blues
M.I.A. - Mango Pickle
Vinyl Interventions Trio - 4
Lobotomia - Lobotomia (live)
Upwards of Endtime - Dreamachine
Gum - Scream in a Glass Bell
Danny Dell & the Trends - Froggy Went A Courtin'
Carl Perkins - Her Love Rubbed Off
Home & Garden - The Desert
BlackJack - Arcade 3
Mesrine - Garfield for President
Ranking Joe - Mr. T
Screamin' Jay Hawkins - I Hear Voices
Frankie Jaxon & Tampa Red - I Wonder Where My Easy Rider's Gone
Tampa Red - The Spreadnator

This show is green for all the I can't beleive it's not Butter I've coughed up over the console.
Brand new music from M.I.A & my short review is it's very different from Arular, It's not immediately as catchy but after several spins it could be as good!

Far-Gone Accumulator can be heard Tuesday evenings from 12-3am CST on 91.3fm CJTR, or on the web.
That's, http://www.cjtr.ca/wm.htm
Also: http://www.myspace.com/legrisbi