Thursday, November 11, 2010

Show #220


November 16th, 2010
---
Playlist:
Pete Drake - Pleading
Burton & Mooney - I'm A Lonesome Fugitive
Atomic 7 - Kicking The Ghost of Ass
Brothers in Law - Batman
Kraftwerk - The Robots
Hot Butter - Popcorn
Sons of Otis - Vitus
Atomic Rooster - Time Take My Life
Thin Lizzy - For Those Who Love To Live
Sons of Otis - Big Muff
Atomic Rooster - Stand By Me
Thin Lizzy - Rosalie
Steve & Eydie - With A Little Help From My Friends
Dead Kennedys - I Fought The Law
Brothers in Law - Striker of the Year
Burton & Mooney - The Texas Waltz
Atomic 7 - That Leftover Savoir Faire
Leon Mcauliffe - Columbus Stockade Blues
moose jackson - cherokee boogie
tiny bradshaw - off the wall
gene krupa - lover
wynonie harris - my playful baby's gone, here comes the night
gene krupa - boogie blues
tiny bradshaw - the blues came raining down
duke ellington - jam with sam

UFO Encounters
Danzig - She Rides
Fu Manchu - Show & Shine
Laurie Spiegel - Appalachian Grove
Jah Stitch - Raggamuffin Style
Hasil Adkins - Chicken Shake
Gus Jenkins - Slow Down
Dr. Horse - Man, That Cat Was Clean
Barbie Gaye - My Boy Lollipop
Link Wray - Ain't That Lovin' You Babe
Bo Duddley - Shotgun Rider
Jan Davis - Verti-Go Go
Rondells - Satan's Theme
Citations - Moon Race
Kasenetz Katz Singing Musical Circus - Quick joey Small
----
Last show, I found the posting of "UFO Encounters" was removed off the WFMU site, turns out, I still had a copy on my hard drive! Click, download & enjoy for a limited time!
----
(
O e Y N " )